Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2016

Woah! We're Halfway There! (Woah! Livin' on a Prayer)

(ignore the messy apartment)


     Today makes for 19 weeks (and one day), which means only 19 weeks (minus one day) to go!! I can't believe that we are already over halfway to meeting these sweet babies that Sascha and I already love so much!!! 

     These babies are growing fast, and so am I! I read a quote the other day that said "I wish i was as fat as the first time I thought I was fat" and oh boy, I feel like by the end of this pregnancy I would kill to be this size again, but right now I feel HUGE.
     Baby Boy (Twin A) kicks, and kicks, and kicks, and kicks ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT. Luckily, he's not strong enough to keep me up right now, but it's coming.  I'm sure Baby Girl (Twin B) is also kicking up a storm in there, but because of her anterior (in the front) placenta I won't be able to feel her until she gets just a little bit stronger!   We are anxiously awaiting Baby Boy to be strong enough that Sascha can feel his kicks from the outside, I think we are almost there! 

     The babies are each approximately the size of the original Game Boy, which is HUUGE compared to the poppyseeds that they were when we found out about them!


    I feel so overwhelmed, yet more blessed than I could ever imagine. It is so humbling to know that Heavenly Father trusts us with not only one, but two of his precious children to love and raise here on Earth.  Our little family is growing from four feet to eight, but my heart has already grown so much more than that. (insert grinch reference here)

-Kami

No comments:

Post a Comment